Want a change of pace in your weekly meatloaf? Give this appetizer inspired recipe a try. No need to have jalapeno poppers as an appetizer, make it the main part of your meal. Serve it with your family’s favorite sides. To keep this a THM S or low carb, I serve it with mashed cauliflower and roasted green beans. This is also a good make ahead recipe.
1 1/2 lb Hamburger meat, try to get around 93/7
2-3 Jalapenos depending on how hot you like it, Diced
2 Eggs, cracked
1 Cup Shredded cheese, cheddar or colby jack
4 oz Softened Cream Cheese
2.5 oz Real bacon bits
1/3 Cup Almond flour
1 t Salt
1/2 t Ground Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
3. Put meat mixture into muffin pans I used silicone.
4. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until baked through.
5. Makes one dozen mini meatloaves.