This recipe is so easy it seems silly to put on here but I thought I would go ahead and make a post for this recipe. I have one kid who doesn’t like these but he is my pickiest in the house. It is so easy you might include this as a side weekly. You add more seasonings or less. I sometimes add Parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast or both. Maybe some minced garlic in place of the garlic powder. Add to or take away ingredients to make this what your family would eat.
14 oz Frozen Extra fine green beans (I get mine at Aldi)
Salt and pepper
Garlic and Onion Powder
Opt- minced garlic, nutritional yeast, parmesan cheese, cayenne pepper, etc
1. Turn oven to 400 degrees.
2. Dump bag of frozen green beans onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. I would guess I use between 1-2 tsps.
3. Shake on seasonings to taste. Toss green beans to get them all coated.
4. Bake for 20-3o minutes or until done.
5. I added a little more olive oil and salt after baking. And a little cayenne and nutritional yeast.