This low-carb meatloaf is delicious and easy. My family loves it and so do I. I am going to have to make it again soon since my pictures didn’t really turn out. I only have two pictures that are okay, but this is good for me since we all love it. This is a great recipe to make up ahead of time and bake whenever you are ready to eat it. It also freezes well. I like to top my meatloaf with ketchup, something I have done for years. If you like to do the same, either buy a sugar-free one or make a sugar-free version at home. If you don’t like a sweet topping, maybe just a plain tomato sauce spread on top would be fine.
2 lb Ground Meat
1/2 Cup of Almond Flour
1/2 Large Onion, diced
2 t Minced Garlic
3 oz of Tomato Paste
2 T Worcestershire Sauce
2 Beaten Eggs
1 t Garlic and Onion Powders
1/2 t Paprika
2 t Salt
1/2 t Ground Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix everything together in a bowl.
3. Put into a greased loaf pan and spread the top to make it even.
4. Bake for 30 minutes.
5. Take out of the oven and top with sugar-free ketchup and bake for an additional 23-35 minutes, until cooked through.
6. Let cool a little before slicing.