If you are new to the THM lifestyle, you might not be aware of the plethora of sippers that are available to us. A sipper is basically a drink that is a fuel pull that has health benefits. They are also helpful to kick the soda habit. There are so many versions out there of good girl moonshine, GGMS.
One of my favorite sippers is the shrinker. I love that the drink isn’t just good for me, but I burn calories just drinking it. Oolong tea is the main ingredient. Oolong does have caffeine in it, so if you are sensitive to caffeine, that might be one of the sippers to stay away from.
Wonder Woman Whiskey? This drink is so zingy and exhilarating. It is like GGMS but on steroids. It can be a little too much for some but you can reduce the amounts of the really strong ingredients. However if you like things spicy and zingy, you can increase those ingredients. Boabab powder is an amazing food. This powder is the highest antioxidant on the planet. It is so high in vitamin C and great during the flu season (rally all year long).
This is my take on Serene’s recipe.
*This website may contain affiliate links, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase or sign up for a program, I may earn a small commission. This is at no cost to you*
10 oz Flavored Tea, I mostly use peach
Approximately an inch of Fresh Ginger Root
1/2 Of 1 Medium Jalapeno, seeds and white parts removed
1/4-1/2 C Cilantro
1 t Matcha Powder
1 t Boabab Powder
1/2 t Ginger Powder
2 Doonks of Pure Stevia (One doonk is 1/32 of a teaspoon)
1. Brew your tea and let it cool.
2. Add tea, ginger root, jalapeno and cilantro to a blender. Blend for about 30-60 seconds. You want everything broken up but not completely broken down.
3. Strain contents of blender through a fine strainer. Discard contents of strainer into trash.
4. Pour the liquid back into the blender. Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender with the liquid and blend on high for about 30 seconds.
5. Pour liquid from the blender into a quart size jar filled with ice.
6. Drink and feel amazing!!